This app has not been updated for iOS 4.
Manage your Google Docs from your iPhone or iPod Touch. With GoDrive for iPhone, you can access your Google Docs files on the go, so you can view documents and data, play music, view images and more!
GoDrive is the first app to take full advantage of Google Docs and to be purpose-built for the iPhone and iPod touch.
* Access all of your files on the go
* Search through and view all your files
* Email files from your phone
* Download and save your favourite files to view when you're offline or in flight mode
* Sync downloaded files so they remain up-to-date
* Access files in multiple Google accounts
* View files in full-screen landscape mode
* Supports Google Docs and Google Apps for domains
NEW BONUS FEATURE: Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Scanning Technology - Take a photo of any text on paper (e.g. book/magazine) or on a screen and have Google Docs convert it into a text-based Google Doc.
We are currently trialling advanced image processing technology with the Google service to get even more accurate OCR results.
This app integrates seamlessly with Google Docs and requires you to have a Google account. Google Docs is a web-based word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, form and data storage service.
If you don't already have a Google (Gmail/Apps) account, go to docs.google.com to sign up first and upload your files.
"We use Google Docs to store lots of information at work. When I'm on the road, it's great to have access to all my files, directly through my iPhone" - Eleanor D, Australia